Rhombus and Triangle Rhombus and Triangle

I dont' like this fad

But it's decent

Sprite TV! Sprite TV!

Nice Job

I loved this movie. This reminds me of What's on TV?! by MajinPiccolo, hope someone who worked on this movie can continue to fill his place.

CIA responds:

Yeah. Some one has told me that before. I'll probably let someone I trust continue the series. But as of now. I have no plans.

A review by Eric Bauman A review by Eric Bauman

Just want to make some more comments on his review

1. Yes we know that you can't really "steal" stuff, its called ethics, if you claim something that someone else worked really hard for is yours, it is wrong. (and if it was against the law, we would have sued ebaums for it.
2. If he took the Numa Numa and didn't sell anything, he is still claiming that it was his work.
3. When he commented on the slut thing, he didn't even realize his clothes in that scene (which he actually wears most of the time)
4. He didn't comment on how they ignore the e-mails (it must be true)

We all have rights on NG We all have rights on NG

I understand your reasoning, but still not a flash

It is just a rant of scrolling text. But, yeah, I know what you mean. I can't really help you make it better, because, thats all it can be

Pepto? Pepto?

lol

I loled, it was kind of like a screamer when he ran in but, he caught on fire!!! Marshmalows FTW!!!

Monodi responds:

Hehe thanks ;)

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

I feel the same way.

I hate it when my friends become successful, it's so annoying. I also feel the same way about Navi in a bottle, she deserves that.Anyways, I saw Mario Twins there in the first skit. Very Funny, one of the best music videos on newgrounds.

Sprite Survivor - 7 Sprite Survivor - 7

Cool, better than the rest

I've noticed how far you've gone since the beginning of this series. It has better graphics and everything. Maybe on the next one you could used sprited backgrounds.
As for voting, I choose Mario. He's just been making trouble for the whole team.
GO BUB! YAY BUB!

The Nothing Flash The Nothing Flash

Guy with a beard!LOL

I liked the part with the Digimon in a nutshell, that was funny. "do you think im pretty?" "No your fat. Very Fat" ti dekil I LOL

FrozenSheep responds:

i was going to exlend that part with a scene with the guy singing "fatman tadadadad fatman tadadadad" but it didint seem that funny

N00bkebob #20 N00bkebob #20

LOL

That is very funny

N00bNation responds:

Glad that you like it :)

happy birthday charlotte! happy birthday charlotte!

This doesn't deserve to be turd of the week... 5ed

LOL Now toy wont get turd of the week... Maybe you will but still this sux badly. Don't try anything like this again... ever

meneerken-retteketet responds: