FLASH DDR - Custom Ed FLASH DDR - Custom Ed

It's alright, but the tempo doesn't really match up that great, which is fine for something like Audiosurf, but for DDR, it's a very important thing for it to be exact. Also there seems to be a bug where the song is only on the right channel, and on the left channel is the song in a few seconds quietly.

bl33t responds:

The channel thing is intentional, with one channel used for back-end kind of game stuff, where as the other is used to output to the user. Anyway the tempo thing is going to be added the settings list. Cheers

Leaving Leaving

Makes impact on a person

Anyone going on this page expecting a game will be completely dissapointed. The pure simplicity of the animation, the music and the atmosphere is great, and the simple message "No way back" just is completely inspiring

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

OH THE SONG!!

This is one of the greatest games I have every played. I have spent about 1 year on it, and I finally won. AND I AM PROUD!!!

Armor Games Avalanche Armor Games Avalanche

It is so good

I like how you can upgrade your remoll, but I have found another bug in the programming. If you degrade your remoll you get $1000 dollars, but to upgrade you pay$500

comBOTs comBOTs

Great Game

This game was very good, I liked the whole thing where you can get the codes of your robots. I just want to know one thing: Where do you put in robot codes?

My Flash Tutor 1 My Flash Tutor 1

Wow

This is awsome. You have a good tutorial. Just to let you know, when the gunsound goes off, the music stops

Aprime responds:

oh yeh, lol, i dont no how to stop that, oh wel, add me to favs

www.aprime.tk

Motion Tweening Tutorial Motion Tweening Tutorial

MORE!

Try Putting more into this, otherwise I would of rated this a 10

doubleobenny responds:

What else do you want me to put in it?! If you told me I would do it

CCL game CCL game

GREAT

It is a bit too hard, but otherwise... IT IS ONE OF THE BEST FLASH PUZZLE GAME I HAVE PLAYED ON NEWGROUNDS

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

This thing rox!!!(Swick)

Make world 2!Make world 2!Make world 2!Make world 2!Make world 2!
This thing is the greatest, but short!